Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome back...

Hey, folks. I'm sorry for my blogging hiatus. I've been busy (no I haven't) with lots of holiday business. Really though, the (stolen) wireless internet connection at my house has been all but nonexistant. Regardless....here we go:

I went home to the Spa City for the week of Christmas. Good times, as always, at the ole' Ranch de la Howard. I chopped some firewood for my Pops so that he wouldn't have to for the rest of the winter. I also played bartender for my darling mother, who needed a decent amount of alcohol to make it through the holidays this weekend.

Since I've been back, I've done a ton of nothing. I went to Fayetteville for New Years....got drunk....that's about it. Sad...I know.

I promise to elaborate more....later.

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

i adore you. and missed you more. nice to see you back.

who chopped wood and played bartender to you?

((((((hug))))))

melissa said...

missed you, mike. glad you updated. next time let's have some details, okay? : )

megan said...

mike--we missed you :) good to have you back buddy. glad to hear your holidays went well. xoxo can't wait to hear more.