Thursday, January 24, 2008

Down with the Sickness

I know it's been awhile since I've updated, and I'm sorry. Here's the new business:

  • The Russellville City League Volleyball season started on Tuesday. So far, our team, which is the best team in the league, hasn't played well, and we're still tied for 1st place.

  • I am sick, and I caught this illness from Jason. In the germs' defense, I asked for it....literally. I said that I wanted to get sick for the aforementioned weight loss reasons, and my wishes have come true.

  • School's crazy...as usual.

  • I'm going to buy a big bottle of wine and drink it all by myself. I hear Fat Bastard is pretty good. ;)


3 comments:

megan said...

hey you should try lambic if you're looking to get drunk. it's the best. have a good weekend and feel better :)

melissa said...

get the fat bastard merlot, mike. miss you whodey.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

royal bitch is a good brand too. :)