Friday, November 2, 2007

Weekend Update...HA!


Hello, all. It's Friday afternoon, and I just got finished playing indoor volleyball. You guessed it: It's a good day for Mikey. As of Wednesday at 2 p.m, I was done with classes until Monday. How did I take advantage of my time? Catch up on homework? Too logical. Work out and do cardio to lose weight? Silly. I slept....and slept....and slept. I was great. I've been having a few late nights and early mornings due to school, and I felt like sleeping-in a few days. Sue me. Why, oh why were my classes cancelled? The Arkansas Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (ArkAHPERD) Convention kicked off on Thursday and lasts until Saturday. Therefore, all my professors are in Eureka Springs. HOORAY!

Word on the proverbial street is that there is a Haney Family (read: Haney Twin Sister) Reunion planned for November 9th, 10th, and 11th. I, myself, would like to attend. What it means is that I need to:
  • Avoid drinking until then.
  • Save up some cash-oline.
  • Drop about 5-10 lbs.
  • Try to keep from getting too excited on the days leading up to said visit.
  • Fail and get too excited on the days leading up to said visit.


2 comments:

melissa said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU DUMB DUMB! baby misses you. : )

Anonymous said...

nothing's set in stone yet, so...don't hold your breath big guy. xox talk to you soon.