Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Holy crap...

Here's the deal: I decided that I was going to go out last night and drink my worries away. The problem arose when my worries compounded themselves after I got drunk. I have a bad habit of resorting to alcohol when I have things on my mind. Last night was no different. I started pretty normally with Bud Lights....then, a shot of Bacardi 151....then, in honor of my little brother, tequila shots. That's when things went downhill. By the end of the night, I was a blubbering mess sitting in our backyard. Ugh. When I got up this morning (read: afternoon), my head felt like there was a marching band inside of it. 6 ibuprofen later, the pain subsided. What's the plan for tonight? I am offering up my Designated Driving skills.

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

you need family.
and to rest.
and to sort your thoughts.
the sorting part will take a while.
but you can do it.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

mike--you're never alone. xoxo

melissa said...

i got you mike. always. love you.