Monday, November 5, 2007

Just a quickie

I don't have much time, so I'll make this post short and sweet:

The Gulf South Conference Volleyball Tournament kicks off this weekend in Beebe, Ar. My beloved Golden Suns have their first match at 5 pm on Friday evening. Since I'm their #1 fan, I will be attending. My original plan involved me getting dropped off in Conway on the way home, but things may be different. Miss Megan Haney tells me that she may or may not be making an appearance in the bustling burg of Conweezy this weekend. My attendance this weekend relies on two things:
1. Whether or not Big Meg comes down.
2. Whether or not the Golden Suns win on Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i challenge you to a game of ping.pong.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

quickies suck.