Friday, November 16, 2007

Getting back to normalcy

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all their support, finger crossing, and hugs. It's been a rough week for me, and you guys have helped me more than you'll ever know. Now, on to cheerier things to talk about...

I'm back in Russ Vegas, so I've had an academic reality check. I have to catch up on my schoolwork from the past week. Tests, lesson plans, policies and procedures manuals, and team handbooks. All of which are due between now and Tuesday. That translates into a weekend of work, work, and more work for Daddy. Don't worry, I've already told myself that one night this weekend, I will get fuckwaggled. With the week that I've had, I think I'm due.

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

bring on the fuckwaggle!!!!
vanilla diet cokes and vanilla rum for all.
ice, ice baby. :)

melissa said...

love you, bug. come see us soon, okay? : )

Anonymous said...

xoxoxoxo call anytime. :)