Monday, October 29, 2007

Blurry Nights

Well, I did it. I got all the drinking out of my system this weekend. By "weekend", I mean from Thursday to Sunday. With a busy week of schoolwork coming up, I knew that Halloween weekend was going to be my last chance (for a while) to go out and let loose. Let's just say that I did juuuuuuuuust that.
  • Thursday night: Beers....151 and Sprite....Waffle House.

  • Friday night: Vanilla Rum and Vanilla Coke Zero.....Armory Party....Waffle House.
  • Saturday night: Beer.....Beer......More Beer.....Ladybug....Sleep on a couch.

What does this weekend of debauchery do to one's body? I'll tell you what it does. It gives you a 19 hour headache and disorients your entire world. Meanwhile, my girl, Melissa, accompanied me to Fayetteville on Saturday. We rocked out to jams the entire ride up there. We drank ourselves senseless at the party. Then I drove back to Russ Vegas because poor baby's contacts were messed up. Hellacious Hangover aside, I had a good time.

Now that the fun is finished, the work must begin. I have hella work to do for school that I've been putting off. Geez, I'm not looking forward to it.

5 comments:

melissa said...

so good to see you pigeon, even if we both have to peay dearly for it. : ) miss you already. your next open weekend is in conway. xox

melissa said...

pay for it, not peay for it. OBVIOUSLY.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

READY? OKAY!!!

you guys are killing me in your costumes!

spartan, spartan he's our man!!

and seriously vanilla run and vanilla coke? G.I.R.L.Y.

Anonymous said...

ok, so i thought you dressing as a spartan i would be cute. i was wrong. that's the cutest thing i've ever seen!! where did you get that costume and please tell me you're never giving it away. that's so awesome.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

THATS ALRIGHT! THATS OKAY! WE STILL LIKE YOU ANYWAY!!!!!!