Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dragon Days

Monday came and went, but it took FOREVER. I swear. I thought yesterday lasted about 50 hours instead of the usual 24. With 2 lesson plans due, a test, and a 40 minute lesson to teach, I could not have been more ready for Monday to go away. It's time to cheer up, though. It's Tuesday. The only good thing that I can think about Tuesday is that it's not Monday....which is good enough for me.

Let's re-cap the weekend, shall we? Saturday I lounged around the house because that's how I roll. Saturday evening, however, I went to a friends house and watched the Razorback game. Little did I know, I was going to have beer and liquor handed to me. It ended up a long, blurry night. At the end of which, I fell asleep on a bean bag. Sunday morning came with a gift, a big, fat, angry headache. Ouchy. A nice breakfast of hash browns and ibuprofen did the trick. Instead of going home and hanging out with my wonderful roommates, I got invited to a mid-afternoon/evening/night cook-out at my buddy Aaron's house. You guessed it, free beers for all that attended. After I arrived home at 10 pm, my housemates were wondering where the hell I had been all weekend. Only THEN did I realize that I left Saturday afternoon and didn't make it home until late on Sunday. My bad roomies.

PS: The Thundercats made their 3 on 3 basketball debut last night. I know what you're asking...and yes, of course we won.

PPS: Blogger will not let me upload any photos again. GRRRRRRRRR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well god dang mike. sounds like you had yourself a big boy's weekend.