Monday, July 23, 2007

You've got the moves....I'll give you that.

As I said in my last post, my boy Anthony Lee was in town this weekend. He hung out with us in Russellville from Thursday until yesterday. We reflected on old stories, had a drink or two, played some hoops, and enjoyed Russellville as much as we could. Well, he decided that everyone needed to make a trip to Little Rock on Saturday night to celebrate the RIGHT way, so that's exactly what we did. First, the plan was that we were gonna have dinner at Benihana's. Deal. After a LOT of drinks at the restaurant, Anthony seems to think that the piano bars REQUIRE our presence. I get the hint from someone...that I need to refrain from drinking so that we have a driver. No biggie. We head to Willie D's. Apparently, they've added a downstairs "lounge" to give patrons a change of pace from the sometimes hectic piano playing. With a DJ spinning everything from T.I. to Ma$e to Prince, we spent most of our time downstairs. Also, I'd like to apologize to the owners of Willy D's. If you guys will print us up a bill, we'll be glad to cover the damage. We really didn't intend to obliterate your dance floor. You really should think about treating it with some sort of fire retardant. It's not our fault that it caught fire and continued blazing all night long. Maybe next time we should give you some notice and call before we come. Sorry...again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the floor was on fire? i love it. piano bars are the B-E-S-T and you can't hate a dj for playing michael or prince. sounds like you guys had an awesome time. :)

melissa said...

holy shit willie d's has a ghetto basement?!? can someone start sending me flyers about this shit?

Anonymous said...

i still smell smoke.

Anonymous said...

p.s.-i love my link pic. more me than anyone knows.