Friday, July 13, 2007

Short and sweet

This one's gonna be short because I gotta get to class soon. The main idea? I might make an appearance in Conweezy this weekend. Don't get mad because I haven't planned it out. It's a spur of the moment deal. If I get to come, I'll show up on SaturDAY, hang out Saturday night, and have to leave on Sunday. If anyone wants to come into town to hang out, here's your notice. :)



PS: If T.I. wasn't so skinny, he might be able to replace Mos Def. (Melissa, you know what I'm getting at)

3 comments:

melissa said...

a) that picture is hilarious and also frightening.
b) come on with it, mike. you know i'll be here. : )
c) i love me some t.i., so don't get it twisted, but mos def is irreplacable (to the left, to the left). that's my BOY.

Anonymous said...

DEFINITION OF HERPES:
MINOR Inconvenience. :)

Anonymous said...

ok wtf? you post this when you know there's a chance i won't see it and therefore not make it to conweezy the same weekend as you? booooooooooooooo for mike. i'm going to be there aug 3-4-5. you better be as well, if you know what's good for you. :)