Thursday, July 19, 2007

Swamped

Apparently, my professors decided to postpone all the work that we DIDN'T do during the first week until this week. Projects, philosophies, tests...not to mention I have to make sure and set aside time to update my blog or else I'll be condemned by my faithful readers.*wink* If you add that to Brick Oven Pizza Company and relationship tribulations, you get an exasperated guy who's in dire need of a beer.

My boy, Anthony Lee, came into town last night. Since joining the Army, he hasn't exactly had the opportunity to visit very often, so last night, we reminisced about the old days until the wee hours of the morning. Daddy's a little tired as a result, but it was worth it. Big ups to A-Lee.

Other than all the schoolwork and the return of Big-A, nothing else is new is Daddy's world. Ooh, I'm renewing my gym membership today in hopes of toning-up my physique. A little freeweights, cardio, and ab-work never hurt anyone. That's a lie. I'm sure someone's been hurt by one of those things, but for the sake of my girlish figure, I'm gonna risk it anyway.

2 comments:

melissa said...

stay up mike. you can handle it. you's a big boy. work + school + body building + girlfriend = mike better save some time for me. : )

Anonymous said...

buck up buddy. it always gets worse before it gets better. :)