Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mother Nature is PMS-ing

What is the world coming to? I mean...really. It is July 12th, and the forecast calls for scattered thunderstorms. If I see another drop of rain hit the ground, I'm officially declaring war on Mother Nature. I don't exactly know how to defeat her yet, but I'll figure something out. I just hate that I can't have any fun outside because this summer, Mother Nature decided to get pissed off.


In other news, I realized that I haven't update my blog with the most influential news in my life recently. My only mode of transportation, my sweet, sweet bicycle, was savagely stolen last week. Yeah. Taken right off of my doorstep just in time for my summer classes to begin. I've filed a report with a disinterested police officer, printed up flyers, contacted pawn shops, and spread the word to everyone around town. After a week, no luck in locating it. God help whoever took it if I see them riding around town, because I promise to spear them off of it and beat them within an inch of their life. The most frustrating thing is that it was specially ordered to fit a man of my stature. ie: it's too big for any normal-sized person to ride, soooooooo what the f*ck is someone going to do with it (other than sell it). Ugh, I'm getting riled up just talking about it. It's time for Daddy to get out some frustration. I might jog home...since I can't ride my bike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a man of your- errrr "stature" should not be forced to jog home!

the word "FUCKFACES" comes to mind immediately and usually cures what ailes me.

p.s.-thanks for the encourgement!

melissa said...

dude that sucks about your bike. i cannot believe that i have known you for as long as i have and not seen you riding a bike big enough for big mike. because that would literally complete me.
p.s. love the rihanna shout-out.

Anonymous said...

i guess melissa summed it up. do they make bikes for guys your size? that's something i have to see. sorry it got stolen. if you need me to come take care of business, you know how to get a hold of me. i'm tougher than you might think. RARRRRRR