Friday, July 27, 2007

Duh-nuh-na-na-Duh-na-naaaaaaah!

Word on the proverbial street was that Dock Night was scheduled for August 25. When I heard this, a big red flag popped up in my mind. Mostly because my significant other wanted me to go with her to visit her brother, his wife, and their son. I hate you, conflict. Well, today I found out that we are moving our visit to the 16th instead. Yaaaaaay! Mike Howard will officially be attending Dock Night! Seriously kids, I can't wait.
PS: Hoho, I'm still not-so-patiently waiting on the PERFECT link photo.

4 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

1105 that's what time it is. i have been working for the last two hours to find something appropriate, but alas blogger will not cooperate. maybe those assholes will have my changes posted in the morning. stop crying and nurse a little bit longer baby.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

ahhhhhhhh grasshopper. your patience has paid off.

Anonymous said...

d-d-d-d-d-d-dock night brother!! it'll be my first one. promise you guys will play nice?

Anonymous said...

a little perturbed as i check on your blog cuz your linked up to hoho and mel. hoho finally got you a pick and i've been waiting un-patiently for you to comment. nothing. what the?? hi, btw.. i'm jenn.
it's the nyquil.