Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Good Times and Great Oldies

After a visit to Conway this weekend, I woke up Monday morning feeling refreshed. Let me explain: Even though I was hurtin' for certain from a night of Sam Adams (mm-mmm, Summer Ale) and shots of Evan Williams (damn you, Dusty), I spent Sunday constantly laughing with The Miz and Mastertater. This weekend was EXACTLY what I needed.
  • Editor's note: I'm listening to Kanye's "Can't Tell Me Nothin" on Pandora right meow :)
As you all know, I haven't exactly had a smooth relationship with my current gf, and Friday was the scene for a pretty big argument....that carried over into Saturday. It almost brought the relationship to an end, but we're gonna work on a few things to see if there's anything we can salvage. With all this on my mind, I (finally) got to kick it with two of most wonderful ladies that I know and get rid of all the negative stuff that built up inside. Thank you.


I'll wrap this post up with a list (since they're all-the-rage) of things that were great this weekend:
  • Jodie Foster's knuckles
  • Pillow fight
  • Bluetooth/Excitement about my Lion King ringtone
  • Popsicles
  • One word: Jade
  • Bom-Chicka-Wah-Wah
  • "Wisconsin Cheddar Soup" including the biggest piece of broccoli in the history of Horticulture

2 comments:

melissa said...

"so i parallel double-park that muthaf*cka sideways..."
big mike, it was really good to see you. jodie foster's knuckles... WOW. take care of yourself, you big goof. and don't be a stranger. love love.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a good weekend. oh, what did i do? that's right. i kicked it in mtn home all by myself. i'm going to go cry now. :(