Friday, February 1, 2008

It's Friiiiiiiiiiday

I ended this horrendous academic school week with a test at 1 o'clock this afternoon. I feel like I did well, so to celebrate, I plan on getting 28 sheets to the wind tonight....probably tomorrow night....who knows, Sunday afternoon too.

News...
  • The Thundercats City League Volleyball Team is playing well. We've won several matches and lost a couple. The more we play together; the better we get.


  • I found out that I may have a chance to coach volleyball in Brazil after I graduate.


  • Fat Bastard Shiraz makes me warm and fuzzy allllllllllllll over.


  • I am now positive that "Scrubs" is the funniest show on tv.


  • LOST started again last night. I'm pissed because no one has physically assaulted Ben to the point of death. That bug-eyed bastard would be lying in a ditch somewhere if I was on that island.


  • It's becoming progressively clear to me that I need the love of a good woman. I, currently, am not recieving said love.

2 comments:

melissa said...

a) be careful drinking this weekend. i drank like a frat boy last night and have been paying for it alllll day. that will, of course, not keep me from doing to same thing tonight.
b) go to brazil if you get the chance, but don't forget your dear friend melissa, and for sure don't forget to have a place for her to crash when she visits.
c) you are NOT in need of the love of a good woman, in this expert's opinion. you are in need of some good love from YOURSELF.

miss you mike. call me soon, hear?

megan said...

OMG about lost! i was freaking out on thursday night!! looks like it's going to get really good this year. anyhow, that's really exciting about brazil. i hope you get the chance to go. and as far as the love of a good woman goes, i think you just need to be patient. focus on you for a little while, and it'll find you before you know it. i'm sure of that.