Friday, February 8, 2008

No pictures, no time

Out of the blue, I got invited to go to Fayetteville. I knew Marshall and Lauren were going up there this weekend for the Razorbacks Basketball game, but I didn't want to go and waste time while they were at the game. It turns out that I'm going....fuck it. I'm boozing it up to celebrate a B or a C on my most recent Educational Psychology test. I made Marshall promise me that we would come back after the game on Saturday because he's been known to prolong trips to Fayette-Nam by several days. Anyhooch. Leave plenty of comments because I love them.

PS: It's 5:30 p.m, and I'm getting toasty from the Sam Adams that I've been pounding.

2 comments:

melissa said...

hey, glad you're alive. i tried to call you after the storm the other day. call me soon.

megan said...

hope you did have/are having a good time. thanks for the sweet words on my blog. you're the best. i mean that.