Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last Post Before FLORIDA!

I'm depressed. Well, depressed isn't the word. I'm kinda sad. No, that's not it either. In a blah mood? No, that doesn't cover it. Slightly perky. That doesn't envelop my emotions. Happy? Too generic. Excited? Not quite, but close. Bouncing off the walls and pumped out of my friggin' mind? Bingo.


In approximately 26 hours time, I will be on my way to the Sunshine State (Ah, Denver. GORGEOUS!). You can derive my emotions from my slightly sarcastic intro. School has been kicking my ass recently. I've been No-Carb dieting, which makes me even more crabby. Daddy is ready for a break. Rest and relaxation is gonna be great. Who am I kidding? We all know that I'm gonna stay out all night drinking, partying, possibly dancing, playing on the beach, eating any and everything that is in front of me, and all in all just living it up. I'll probably come home more tired than I am now. Probably 50 lbs heavier too.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I'M ON A BOAT, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

have fun, be safe, come home happy.

Megan said...

I NEVER IMAGINED I'D BE ON A BOAT!
agreed with the above; be safe man but have lots and lots of fun. and none of this "maybe dancing" bs. it's florida. it's spring break. let loose friend.