Monday, March 16, 2009

Is It Worth It?

Saint Patty's Day is nearly upon us, and guess what? No green beer for me this year. Moreover, no beer of ANY color for me this year. Tragic. My reasoning? Spring Break is less than a week away, and I plan to spend 80-90% my time on or near a beach. Hence, no shirt (Yeeeeah, hence). If you know me (and if you're reading my blog, you do), you know my "Shirt-Off Policy" all too well. I avoid being seen topless at all cost. This 7-Day span in March is a small exception to the rule. Beer + Me = Chubs. Chubs + Topless = Gross. Gross + Self Image = Tears. If I continue my diet and workout schedule, I predict that I can drop another 5-7 lbs by this weekend. It'll be SOOOOOOOO worth it.


Before

After

5 comments:

Megan said...

you can have one beer, right? just one? it's st patrick's day. i won't be drinking, so just have one teeny tiny little one for me. please. and if i don't talk to you before, have a GREAT time at the beach.

melissa said...

oh good gravy mike. a big ol' redheaded leprechaun like you isn't going to tear it up on st. pat's?!? jesus christ. just do what i plan to do: drink yourself stupid and puke it up. it doesn't count if you don't digest it. ;) just another helpful hint from me, lk. holla.

Big Mike said...

Seriously, I want to have Ryan Reynolds' babies.

melissa said...

um, get in line, playa. :)

Big Mike said...

I am in line. I've been in line. I camped out in line. If you'll look WAAAAAAAAAY up in the front of the line, I'm the tall, red head in the front.