Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Wanna Take You Down

*Sing Songy Tone* I'm going to Mississippi. I'm going to Mississippi. I'm going to Mississippi. *End Sing Songy Tone*

If you've kept up with this blog, then you know that I get to go to Mississippi State University to play in the Intramural Regional Tournament. This means:

  • I'll be at a SEC school and using SEC facilities

  • I'll be treated like a star athlete for 3 days

  • I get to miss classes on Friday

  • I get tons of free merchandise from the sponsors



This is Dwight Howard. HOWARD. We're basically family, and I will be making our family proud by recreating this picture.

PS: "Take You Down" by Chris Brown makes me happy in a lot of ways.

2 comments:

melissa said...

good luck! have fun! bring mama home something cool! :)

p.s. i like that song too, but the words "i wanna take you down" sung by chris brown at this point in his life is probably a bad idea.

Megan said...

about the chris brown thing--agreed. have a good time this weekend kiddo.