Monday, March 2, 2009

Case of the Mondays

I'm already done with this week. I attribute these feelings to the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night. Ugh. When will I learn? If you stay up late and get up early, you're gonna feel like poop. Anyway. Here's a few things I can look forward to:
  • This weekend is Regional Intramurals, so I get to go to Mississippi

  • I "get" to teach a lesson on Golf on Friday

  • Subway started their $5 Footlong Campaign again

  • But I don't get to have any until my Cheat Day (Saturday)

  • I get a PHONE THIS WEEK! Expect some calls...

2 comments:

Megan said...

dude, i'm pretty done with this week as well. in fact, i'd be glad if this semester was over. and the next one. and the next one after that. i'm having some "i hate school" blues and it's only monday :( maybe your week will get better if you spend all your free time planning out the perfect subway sandwich. that's what i would do.

melissa said...

oh, boo. love the tag. :)