Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Collect call from....Ya baby boy!

There's two reasons that I've titled this post as I did: A) To reference "Big Daddy", and II) I actually completely shaved my face last night and look like I'm in High School.


Why did I shave, you ask? Because I'm going to be Craig, the Spartan Cheerleader, for All Hallow's Eve, and Craig doesn't have facial hair. Also, I just thought it was time for a change. Let's seeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee, what's new since my last update? The due date for my main assignment for classes has been moved back drastically. Yay. Tech won it's Homecoming Game. Yay. I lost my wallet, and currently, haven't found it yet. Booooo. Other than that, it's been pretty normal. Plans for Halloween? Although there is a shin-dig in Con-Weezle this weekend, I think I am going to Fayetteville...to some readers' dismay. A friend of mine is about to open a bar off of Dickson Street, and he's invited our circle of friends to party there...VIP style. Free booze...free accomodations. It's too sweet to pass up. I've been tormented with the decision for awhile now. Conway or Fayetteville? Fayetteville or Conway? The Miz helped me out by keeping me from feeling like an asshole since I chose Fayetteville. I promise that I'll come to Conway soon though.

4 comments:

melissa said...

well don't worry too much about big meg because, as it turns out, she won't be in conway this weekend either. *sigh* whatever will i do? i hope you have fun in fayetteville in your v.i.p. party. and i'm sure you look just darling with no facial hair. xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG you going as one of the spartan cheerleaders is genius. that's hilarious. xoxo have a good time in fayetteville this weekend.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

i seriously love my blog title!!!!! who wouldn't want to be a snak cake!!!!!! and? i can wipe my own ass with scuba steve? nowhere in site.
xo

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

he said hibbity-dibbity.