Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Guess who's back....

Back again....Mikey's back.....tell a friend.

*Spoken in a winded voice* I don't know how I made it. It was a long, hard road, and I had to fight the whole way. I just wanna thank my friends for being there for me during my arduous strike. For those that don't know, Megan crossed. She has a blog....and it is linked at the bottom right of this page. *End winded voice*

I assume you're wondering what's been happening in my world for the last two weeks or so. Even if you haven't been wondering, I'ma tell ya....in the form....of a list:

  • I made my illustrious debut at the Flying Saucer and still have a grudge against our waitress. Daddy's thirsty.
  • Alexis started walking without her crutches....just as I coin the most hilarious phrase in the history of injuries: "You're not a player, you just crutch a lot."
  • Due to the aforementioned walking, I have found myself in numerous awkward situations during which I want to help her then realize she can do it herself. Nothing makes me feel more useless.
  • School is starting to kick my ass. The first half of the term is always book-work, so I'm golden. The second half is lesson plans, projects, philosophies, policies and procedures manuals, etc. Since I'm prone to procrastinating, this is a rough time of year.
  • I'm sure beer still tastes good...even though I haven't had any in a while.
  • The weather FINALLY turned cool, and you know what that means: College Uniform Time! (AKA: Hoodies and shorts)
PS: Something's wrong with blogger.com, and I can't post any pictures. Me no happy.

3 comments:

melissa said...

MIKE so glad you could join us. a list for you:
a) your debut at the saucer was the greatest day in that establishment's existence.
b) let little alexis make her way in the world. she'll be all right. : )
c) don't let school get you down, homey. you're on a downhill ride to a DEGREE.
d) meg's picture is completely perfect.
e) baby misses you.

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

dear svengali of jive:

you are a god. a steely man who won't bow to the princesses of the world. grit your teeth, suck in your gut and POUT. until you get your way.

me likie!

me likie more that your blogging again. i was tired of napping.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link picture. i was grinning ear to ear when i saw that, as evidenced by the high pitched voicemail i left you. i have to say that my favorite part of this blog was "i'm not a player, i just crutch a lot." that's pricless, just like you.