Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Everybody huuuuuuurts....sometimes.

Herro, all. I know it's been awhile. It seems like it always is. I'm gonna spare you the "I swear I'll blog more often" speech because we all know that I'm just going to update whenever I remember to. Here's what's up in my world (in the form of a list):

  • My good friend/housemate, Alexis, had surgery on her busted knee on Friday. She's now confined to crutches for 6-8 weeks.


  • I've accepted the duty of taking care of her every need (even though she's overly stubborn and independent)


  • I haven't weighed in a while, but I think I'm losing weight. Yippee.


  • It seems like I'm already behind on my classes, and we haven't really done anything.


  • I usually take showers BEFORE I go to bed. Instead, this morning I got up early and took one before the sun came up. Pair that with a few sprays of Axe, and DAMN I look and smell good.

I'm gonna get a new bike soon, too. As everyone already knows, my old one got stolen....bastards. Anyhooch, I'm gonna get a new one, and I'll ride that bitch all over this damn town.

That's about it people. I know it seems boring, but most of my current life consists of remembering when the last Hydrocodone pill was taken and helping a girl get to the bathroom at 3 a.m. because she hasn't got used to her crutches yet.

3 comments:

melissa said...

you're such a big softie mike. alexis is lucky to have you there. : ) YOU'RE GROWING THE AFRO AGAIN?!? i'm not sure i can handle it...

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

No "you shoulds". That would imply ownership over something that isn't mine. Only unconditional comfort. That's what HoHo's new mantra is. I'm going to get you a fist pick for the fro brotha man.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're getting a bike again big guy. the mental image of you riding will keep me smiling all morning. the fro? really? keep me posted on how that goes. xoxox