Monday, September 24, 2007

Epiphany

As I sit here trying to materialize excuses for my LACK of updates, my mind centers on one. It's genius. I won't blame it on my busy schedule. I won't blame it on celebrating the Haney's birthday (Sept 19) a little too hard. I won't blame it on celebrating my darling father's birthday (Sept 21) a little too hard. I won't blame it on work or fun or other people or myself. I'll simply make a statement that I will stick to:

I will not make another update until Megan Elizabeth Haney has created a blog.

3 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

bye big mike. it was nice knowin ya.

Anonymous said...

i know you're stubborn enough to ride this out, but i think i can break you. just you wait.

melissa said...

i think that you're using megan as an excuse to not finish what you started. baaaa... what's that? is that... is that a scapegoat? : )