Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And now for my next number....

...I'd like to return to a classic.

I know that, due to my lack of updates, I'm probably the worst blogger in history. ERRONEOUS! On a serious tip, I HAVE been going through some personal crap lately, and I'm glad that everyone's been supportive.

First off, Dock night, mutha bitches. There's nothing like mixing binge drinking and watersports. It's always a good time, and this year was no exception. I got to reminisce with my girl Tatum, The Miz, Slader, and Miss Sassyness, Megan. It couldn't have come at a better time. I needed some distractions from my emotional funk. Believe me, I got it.

More later...must go to class.

2 comments:

melissa said...

michael, it was so good to see you. thanks for hanging out. and the trip home was the best. : ) miss you already... get a new whip and then you can come here more often!

Anonymous said...

miss sassyness? i can dig that. it was so so so so much fun having you here. and remember the deal: the next time i'm in conway, you're in conway. talk to you soon. hope your fun streak continues. xoxoxox