Saturday, August 18, 2007

You're drunk....you're sexy.

Thanks, Stewie and Brian.

Meanwhile, my relationship is all but over. Cheers and Awww's are heard from the crowd. I, myself, am mixed. I hate the sadness. I love the freedom. Let me address that a predominantly female audience reads this horrible excuse of a blog. I hope you ladies don't hate me for being an ass. Maybe some of you do. Actually, one of you probably screams whole-heartedly that I'm an ass. You know who you are....or should be. Enough about my short comings...Dock Night soon. Ho-Ho Meeting soon. Plenty of good times and, you guessed it, Great Oldies...soon. Thank you for sticking by me. I love you....all.

5 comments:

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

life goes on big mike. your young, she's young. you'll both survive. trust me.

melissa said...

chin up mike. if it's for the best then it is. we can have a nice long talk this weekend. i'll call you tonight.

Anonymous said...

i hate when people say things happen for a reason, but i guess deep down i believe they do. i absolutely CAN NOT WAIT to see you this weekend. xoxoxo :)

Anonymous said...

without knowing you or your story, freedom is one of the greatest gifts.live it, love it. and maybe? you'll update more :)

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

your young, your sexy, but jesus, mary and joseph! UPDATE YOUR BLOG or i'm turning your ass in for abuse. see you friday BIG MIKE!!!!!! wicky wicky.