Thursday, August 9, 2007

Get....that....weight off my shoulders!

Here's the a fantabulous list of good things that are going on in Mikey's world:
  • All I have left in Summer II is a cake-walk of a final tomorrow morning

  • I'm going to end up with 6 credit hours worth of A's (in Senior-Level classes, no less)

  • People are FINALLY coming back into town since school is gonna start soon, so I get to have someone to play with
  • My horrible sun-burn is turning into a relatively sweet sun-tan (I'm never really tan, just a darker shade of red)
  • I get to slap some volleyballs around tonight

  • I overheard someone at work utter the sentence, "My mom goes to college," and they were serious.

In birthday news:


I know you all are wondering what I got....and I'm gonna tell you. New flip-flops, a Hastings Gift Card (with an, as yet, undetermined amount of $$$ on it), and the "Planet Earth" DVD Box Set. All wonderful gifts. Not to mention, I bought myself a gift in the form of "300" on DVD. I guess I just can't get enough of half naked men with oiled-up torsos.

To whom it may concern...

Ms. Megan Elizabeth Haney needs to construct a blog. You know she does. I know she does. The American People know she does. Face facts, pretty lady. It's pretty much inevitable.

5 comments:

melissa said...

mike! congrats on the birthday loot. i want to borrow the planet earth dvds! and 300 was badaaaaass in the theater... tell me you didn't wait for dvd. happy birthday again, big guy, and i CAN'T WAIT to see you in like only two weeks. : ) xoxox
p.s. lovin the jigga title

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday big guy!

Anonymous said...

omg a mention from mike in his blog? how did one little girl get so lucky? happy belated b-day...tried to call you on saturday but i forgot you don't really get reception at your parents' right? anyway, i am SUPER STOKED for dock night. can't wait to see you!!! xoxoxox

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

happy birthday BIG MIKE!!! the red tan thingy? we irish sport it too!

Anonymous said...

you really never update, do you?