Monday, October 6, 2008

I heart you, Pandora

I really do. I just keep adding stations. It's closing in on an addiction. Alicia? Fo sho. Jay-Z? Nailed it. Ne-Yo? Of course. Mos Def? Well...most definitely. There's more, but I'm not going to bore you. I'm making this post in the wee hours of a Monday night/Tuesday morning because in lieu of studying Adolescent Development and Exceptionalites, I chose to listen to jams and peruse the world wide web. Ugh. I'll regret it at 8 when I'm in the gym. Oh well. Currently? Common "Love Is". I can't get enough of this shit. Thumbs up. Thumbs down. Awesome.



As for other news, I'm the same as I always have been:
  • Slacking enough to get by in school
  • Unhappy with my weight/appearance/self-image
  • Undecided about my future
  • Conflicted/Nonexistent love-life

12 comments:

Megan said...

an update!! hooray :) i understand your love affair with pandora--i'm pretty sure i've found my soulmate. mrs. megan elizabeth pandora radio.

melissa said...

all hail pandora. that is all.

additionally, i have all the stations you mentioned. we're probably listening to the same songs at the same time. : )

Megan said...

update update update

Megan said...

aaaaaaaand update. you knew it was coming.

Megan said...

i hope you like comments rudely reminding you to update. you're getting one every day.

Megan said...

UPDATE. please and thank you.

Megan said...

dammit mike

Megan said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeee
uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee
i mean jeez.

Megan said...

good god man. new year, new post.

Megan said...

YOU ARE LITERALLY KILLING ME.

Megan said...

so i know you're on the internet because you and melissa have been hate-walling each other. now it's become personal, eh? fine. game on mr. howard. game on.

melissa said...

:) :) :)

let's have an update.