Monday, July 9, 2007

Get your diapers on....

...'cause you just might shit yourself. Daddy's here, and he will be for a while. Summer II classes started this morning at the crack of 7:30. Yippee. My first class seems like it's gonna suck a bit, but there's only 4 of us in there. That simple fact is gonna make it bearable. My second class is gonna require less studying than a drug test...seriously.

The only reason that you faithful readers, or disappointed readers as it seems recently, should give a care (does anyone still use that phrase?) is because since I have to be on campus everyday for class, that means that this horrible excuse for a blog will be updated almost daily. That means no more ill-tempered comments on outdated posts, no more *yawns* from HoHo, and probably most importantly, an imminent formation of a (dare I say?) Megan Haney blog.

What's new with me? Hmmmm....I'm pissed that I still weigh more than I'd like. It's not so much the weight that perturbs me as much as what I look like sans shirt. It's pretty gross. Sure, I haven't been working out as much as I should. Sure, I've indulged in a cold beverage (read: Beer) every once in a while, but I'm getting tired of it. TechFit is gonna get a big dose of Big Mike over the course of the next month.

5 comments:

melissa said...

miiiiiiike's baaaack. call me. blog every day. this is an order.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE
guess who's glad you're back? me. and if i do eventually start a blog, i swear you'll be the first to know. ps--saw some pictures of you on facebook and all i can saw is awwwww....

Anonymous said...

what's going on? *yawn* *stretch* did somebody say something???

glad you back big mike, i'm doing something really special on my blog for you and NO it doesn't involve goats.

goats, hummmmmmmmmmmm.........

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

and i quote from your blog "that means that this horrible excuse for a blog will be updated almost daily".

sack up.

Anonymous said...

you say SAC UP
i say sack up.

sacksacsacksacsacksac