Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Early

Ok. I know that it's a day early, but I had to make a Valentine's Day post. I, myself, do not have a "valentine" this year. Why? My own fault. I'm not THAT person that sulks because they do not have a significant other. Plans for tomorrow? I'll probably go out and have dinner, come home, maybe watch a movie, and drink some wine. Sounds fun.

I would like to say that I love each and every person that reads this blog. How do I know that? Well, I don't have too many readers, so it's not that hard to figure out. I'm thrilled that each of you are a part of my life. I'm a better person because of it.

***I'm adding this song simply because it's my favorite jam right now. I love it, and it loves me. Maybe this song can be my valentine.***


4 comments:

melissa said...

you are the bomb.com

happy vday, homeboy. xo

Megan said...

happy valentiMe's day friend. have a good weekend and i'm glad you're not sulking. no use for it.

Megan said...

update. you know you want to.

Megan said...

update? prease?