Monday, February 2, 2009

Manic Monday

Ahh, Monday. I'm feeling refreshed today. I know what you're saying/thinking: "Mike, why in the name of Zeus are you feeling refreshed on a damn Monday?" I'll tell you. Since I started my carb-diet last week, I had felt sluggish all week. Sundays, however, are my "cheat days," so I was able to eat and drink whatever I wanted yesterday. Best believe...that Daddy put in WORK. Here's a rundown:




  • 2 Cinnamon Twists Donuts

  • 1 Glazed Twist Donut

  • 1 Pint of Chocolate Milk

  • 1 Turkey Bacon Swiss Sub from Arby's

  • 1 Chicken and Swiss Sandwich from Arby's

  • 20ish Pizza Rolls

  • 3 Coronas

  • 3 Shots of Homemade Kahlua

  • 5 Sam Adams Blackberry Witbier (I wholeheartedly recommend it)

  • 2 Hamburgers off the grill

  • 1 Pint of Phish Food Ben and Jerry's

  • 1 Bowl of Lauren's Strawberry and Blueberry dessert dish (with Cool Whhhhip)

  • 3 Beddar Cheddar Brats

  • 25ish MORE Pizza Rolls

  • 6 Nutty Bars

  • 2 Glasses of Milk

3 comments:

melissa said...

JEEZUM CROW. i'm speechless.

Megan said...

good god mike, that is work. capital WORK, as you put it. congratulations champ. i'm impressed.

Megan said...

UPDATE UPDATE. you've been so good about it lately.