Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's been a long time...

Why the lack of posts? Nothing much has been happening in Mikey's World (don'tcha know). I'll celebrate that fact with this list:
  • I'm 2 1/2 weeks deep into my No-Carb Diet

  • Sundays are wonderful because they're my cheat day

  • I wish Jason would quit dragging his feet about Spring Break and just find a cruise

  • Yes, my first cruise is in my immediate future

  • Undefeated in intramural 5 on 5 basketball....obviously

  • Hazelnut Cream candles make my bedroom smell fantasmic

  • The weather is warming up, and you know what that means: Sand Volleyball Soon!

3 comments:

melissa said...

OOOH have fun on your cruise, miiiike. :)

melissa said...

p.s. is there some reason i'm not linked anymore? are we not friends anymore? wtf, mike? :)

Megan said...

a cruise? how fun fun fun!! have a good time friend. take pictures so us landlocked girls can be jealous.