Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another Brick in the Blog

I would like to start off by apologizing for two things:
  1. I don't post as regularly as I once did, and even though I find it hard to believe that anyone looks forward to my blog, your comments tell a different story.
  2. This post will likely be long, random, pointless, scatter-brained, and possibly repetitive.

First off, I would like to address the fact that Melissa M. Haney has gone and come from the doctor, and I have yet to recieve a phone call updating me to her situation. Thoroughly disappointing.

As most of you know, I FINALLY made a trip to Conweezy. Although I had a great time, it was somewhat bittersweet. How so, you ask? Mostly because I got set up like a goof in some mafia movie. Try this on for size:

  • Her: "Hey Mike, let's go out to eat on Saturday."

  • Me: Ok, where do you want to eat?

  • Her: "I don't know....Russellville doesn't have any good restauraunts. Let's go to Conway."

  • Me: Uhhh, ok. Where do you want to eat in Conway? Her: "Chile's....at 3 p.m."

  • Me: Ooooook.

  • Fast forward to Thursday

  • Her: "I don't want to eat at Chile's. Let's eat at the Marketplace."

  • Me: What/where in god's name is the Marketplace?

  • Her: "It's....a place....that Leslie told me about in Conway. It's good. We can eat there on Saturday...at 3p.m."

  • Me: Ok...whatever you want.

I'm such an idiot. Even though the outcome was wonderful, I do NOT like being played like a fiddle. I will get my revenge...oh yes, my revenge will be had.

Summer school has been my chance to catch up academically by taking one or two classes while most of my fellow students party their asses off. This summer was going to be no different. Classes were scheduled to start this week, so I cruise over to the library to check my schedule and find out where my class will be held. Surprised and appalled, I find that either I have been mysteriously dropped from the roster, or The particular class that I had enrolled in, is no longer offered and has been cancelled, or none of the above and I'm f*cked anyway. I'm anxious to hear the administration's explanation on this one.

This weekend is my buddy Shane's birthday, and a plan to camp in Hot Springs was changed to a canoe trip on the Big Elk River. Good times and many beers will be had.

7 comments:

melissa said...

sorry i didn't call big mike. :( i've gotten drunk four nights in a row to compensate for being such a wreck for the last little bit. but i updated my blog today, cowboy. and i'll be calling you soon. sorry about the godfather-style set up. but look on the bright side--- at least we didn't kill you with some piano wire.

Anonymous said...

Your fan club is HUGE. Your blog (when you update it)? Is enjoyed by many. And Man? YOU DID GET PLAYED, by some stupid girls. I wouldn't tell just anybody that. :) Enjoy your float trip and forget about the little shit.

Anonymous said...

okay here's the deal: while i realize that your get together in conway was awesome, doesn't it seem like it was missing something...or someone? big meg misses you buddy and i promise that we're going to hang out soon so i can meet your bitchin girlfriend too. :)

Big Mike said...

Meg, when you say "bitchin' girlfriend", do you mean actually "bitchin" as in complaining, or do you mean "bitching" in a good way? I think she's both. The former, it seems, more than the latter.

melissa said...

a) did ho ho just call me stupid?
b) meggie is bitchin in the way that summer vacations are bitchin
c) mike you can be robin. you got the red hair.

Anonymous said...

i could have said that he got "played" by some "bitches". is that better? stand down batgirl, catwoman is on the prowl. MEOW! xoxooxoxox

Anonymous said...

i totally meant meggie was bitchin like i'm sure she is a cool girl. why would i call your gf a bitch? that's my pet name for you.......