Friday, May 25, 2007

Daddy's Back

Howdy doody. Slightly-above-average-sized-Mike found his way back to his blog. Why the hiatus? Since school let out, I've been working pretty much every day that I don't request off. Because of that fun fact, I'm developing a deep, fiery hatred for my place of employment. The first thing I find when I get back to the blogging scene is that my Baby Girl is having health problems. It's the worst feeling in the world to know that she is hurting and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm helpless. Get better, Mama, because even though we RARELY see each other (my fault), I need you to be happy and healthy for a long time.

4 comments:

melissa said...

big mike smoking is a disease but my bad bad behavior did not cause my current condition (whatever that may be). and that's coming from my doctor. but yes, i plan to quit. and when i'm acting like a total bitch, you'll be the first person i call. :) thanks for the good vibes. you're the bestest.

Anonymous said...

big mike is back and so is the shark! bout time. love the photog of you and yours on melish's blog. very NICE looking couple! don't be a stranger!

Anonymous said...

holy crap you're back!! sorry i missed this weekend, but it sounds like you guys had a great time. hopefully there will be plenty more get togethers like this in the future and big meg can come to one? maybe? yes?

Anonymous said...

ok, so daddy's back for one post. come on brother....don't make me miss my daily dose of big mike.