Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from the Spa

I'm back from a weekend with the parents (is that a growing trend nowadays?). The mother was continually on my ass about a visit, so that's how I knew it was time. I'd like to say that nothing has changed, but I'd be a bold faced liar. Actually, I don't think anything is the same. Anyhooch. Same ole visit: Mom wants me to eat my weight in fatty, fried foods. Dad needs help with something heavy. Little brother's a brat. Big sister is in the midst of a argument with the folks. Maybe some things ARE the same.

As far as exciting things, that's about all I've got, folks. I've got one more week of working everyday before I go back to class everyday. Hopefully with classes, I'll be able to be a little more active and drop a few lb's. Maybe even get outside and get some sun on my buns.

For real though, when am I gonna come to Conway and kick it again? When am I going to make my debut at The Saucer? When is it going to stop being cloudy and start being Summer for god's sake? All questions that need to be answered soon. For now, Daddy's hungry and needs to put something in his belly. Toodles.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you're going to conway and you don't let me know IMMEDIATELY i will be very hurt. you should just know that.

Anonymous said...

haney and i are hanging out in the rock the weekend of july 13th. shackin up in a hotel downtown, flying into the saucer.

doncha wish your weekend was hot like ours???

well it could be.

melissa said...

come to conway today. come to the saucer today. be my friend today. all call me more. miss you.

melissa said...

oops AND call me more. : )

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

sugar honey iced tea! is this a once a month blog? *yawn*