Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Volleyball isn't just for girls

Last night, we got a handful of people rounded up to play some volleyball. If you haven't got to hang out with me very much recently (hint, hint), you'll be surprised to know that I've been getting pretty interested in slapping volleyballs around in my spare time. It's fun. It's active. It helps me lose weight. Yay. Not to mention, I can play sand volleyball...outside...in the sun...therefore, I won't be a pasty, white tub-of-goo all summer. I'm not sure if I looked like these guys, but I'm getting close (except for the taped fingers).




Meanwhile, LOST comes on tonight *cue cheers*. I suppose since I didn't "weigh-in" on last weeks episode, I'll do it now. A few notes:

  • Jin's mom is a hooker.

  • Sun, although she cheated on Jin, is preggers with Jin's baby (which gives her about 2 months to live).
  • Apparently, all asian people on T.V. are schooled at martial arts.
  • The lady that fell from the sky said that the plane was found and there were no survivors. Huh? In the words of Brian Fellow: That's crazy. I'm sure it was some big cover-up by Kermit (aka: Ben).
Ok, enough on this post. I'm sure I'll post some more tomorrow after the writers of LOST stupify me again.

5 comments:

melissa said...

i LOVE that you referenced brian fellow! i just watched one of those clips on nbc.com and good god, i forgot how funny he is. :) oh, tracy morgan. you brighten up the dullest days. as far as volleyball goes, baby's pushing 6 feet and is super competitive, so if you need a win-hungry spiker, you've got my number. holla.

Anonymous said...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/175202/brian_fellows_safari_planet_guest_matt_damon/# HEHEHE

Anonymous said...

p.s.-i bet we could almost wear each other's shoes. i've been 6 feet tall since the 9th grade! WONDERWOMAN!!!!

Anonymous said...

bet my bra is bigger. hehe

Anonymous said...

omg big mike's back!!! and this little girl couldn't be any happier. :)
ps--lost was freaking AWESOME this week. seriously....i love you sawyer.