Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 Day Weekend Post



Why do I have a four day weekend, you ask? Well, I get to wake up at 5 a.m and ride to Raleigh, NC tomorrow. I get to stay there until Sunday. Boo Yah. (or "Boosh," if you prefer) I get to hoop it up with the nation's best basketballers that AREN'T on a collegiate team. Let's hope that I can hold my own.



On to other news, why haven't I posted more often? I have no real reason. Laziness. Lack of fun stuff. All of the above. I can tell you what I HAVE been doing: drinking too much. Why is it that when any one of my friends wants to chill out and drink, I always answer a loud, resounding, enthusiastic, "I'm IN!?" Ugh. Whether it be vodka/tonics at the house with JG, 50 cent drafts at the 40 with Chris, Lauren, and Trent, or Burnett's Sweet Tea Vodka/Arby's Sweet Tea in the hot tub, I have been getting all kinds of drunk on all kinds of days of the week for no reason. There'll be no getting drunk this weekend because of the basketball. There'll be no drinking during the week next week either. Next weekend, however? I'll probably be back on the wagon.

Nothing could be more true
than the E-card shown above. *sigh*



4 comments:

Megan said...

hey man, have a good time this weekend. i'm sure you'll do just fine. that e-card is funny, but please don't be so sad about yourself. please.
ps--love the label.

melissa said...

be SAAAFE this weekend and take care of yourself.

don't worry about drinking. you are a college person. that's what college people are supposed to do. someday you'll have a wife and a bunch little mikes running around and you'll be glad you enjoyed your youth as much as you did.

p.s. hate the label. :)

Megan said...

MELISS! come on.

Anonymous said...

indeniaLefFes [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-cipro-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Cipro without no prescription online[/url]